FTO's and Command Staff Please join us as our trainers enlighten the audience on the risk management best practices for writing law enforcement reports. Trainers will walk us through the following:
Assessing the Report Content that Counts in the Era of I-940
- Perspectives in Policing from Practical to Legal
Evaluating the Essential Elements of a Law Enforcement Report
- Relevant vs. Irrelevant Content
Different Reports for Different Calls
- Essential elements of reports for varying types of contact: Social Contact, Terry, Arrest, DV, etc.
Report Writing in the Age of Video and Social Media
- Ensuring reports aren't impeached by video
Lessons from Report Reviewers
- Input from Prosecutor and Sergeants
This course is currently being offered on 06/07/2019.