WCIA Police Chiefs*The WCIA Police Chiefs Forum is only open to WCIA Members.
A few days before the scheduled meeting, registrants will receive an email from WebEx that will include a web link with login instructions to access the presentation on your computer and information on dialing in and listening over the phone.
9:00 - 9:15 a.m. - Introduction
- Check your junk mail folder if you do not receive it in your inbox
- The email will come from WCIA via Cisco WebEx email@example.com.
9:15 - 11:30 a.m.
- Police Chief Mike Zara, City of Lakewood
- Richard Jolley, WCIA Defense Attorney
Keating, Bucklin & McCormack, Inc., P.S.
- WCIA Staff
11:30 a.m. to Noon
- Background and Purpose of Program Topic
- Law Enforcement Interlocal Agreements - Types and Overview
- Lessons Learned from Interlocal Agreements (SWAT and Police Services)
- Risk Management Best Practices - Contractual and Practical
- Dialogue: Q & A - Learn about proactive approaches and successes from others
This course is currently being offered on 03/27/2019.