The Short Course is an opportunity for planning commissioners, local government staff, elected officials, and community members to learn about our state's legal framework planning, comprehensive planning and community development processes, and public involvement in the planning process.REGISTRATION:
- Please register at least one week prior by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organization, title (if applicable) and the location of the course you would like attend
- Or by leaving the same information at 360-725-3064
- Why are we experiencing an affordable housing crisis? What are the roles of federal, state and local agencies in addressing affordable housing?
Legal Aspects of Affordable Housing
- Learn about some decisions the courts and Hearings Boards have made relating to housing affordability, and what this means to your community
Tools to Promote Affordability
- What are the tools in the housing toolbox, and how are communities using them?
Local Government Examples
This course is currently being offered on 05/01/2019.