This is a three day training that will take place over a two month period. The first two days are always back-to-back with the third day scheduled to take place in the following month. Only the first day of the training is posted on the calendar. Attendance to all three days is required for reimbursement.
Below is a list of the dates and locations for the posted 3-day sessions:
- January 24-25 & February 25, 2019 - Olympia
- January 30-31 & March 1, 2019 - Olympia
- February 13-14 & March 12, 2019 - Olympia
- February 27-28 & March 27, 2019 - Olympia
- March 5-6 & April 1, 2019 - Olympia
- March 25-26 & April 26, 2019 - Olympia
- April 4-5 & May 6, 2019 - Olympia
- April 10-11 & May 7, 2019 - Olympia
- April 24-25 & May 20, 2019 - Olympia
- May 6-7 & June 6, 2019 - Olympia
- May 13-14 & June 7, 2019 - Olympia
- May 21-22 & June 20, 2019 - Olympia
A link to the full course description is available via WCIA's website, just click "Register for this Event" button.
Washington Cities Insurance Authority (WCIA) supports this course by providing a limited reimbursement of:
- One registration per member, per year
- Please *register and pay DES first
Reimbursement funding is available upon program completion. Leading Teams is specifically designed for middle managers and those who manage supervisors who have gone through Leading Others.
*DES Non-Merit Registration Form located below the phrase Related Information. Complete the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course focuses on individual leaders by increasing their emotional intelligence to lead and influence people and teams they are responsible to manage. As a leader of teams and other leaders, this course will increase your competence and confidence to lead and support a collaborative and inclusive team environment, focusing on the people and results. This three-day leadership development course also meets the Washington Administrative Code (WAC) 357-34-055 requirement.
Leading Teams emphasizes self-awareness, cohort networking and experiential learning. Course topics include:
- Building Trust
- Psychological Safety
- Powerful Communication
- Team Development
- Conflict Management
This course is currently being offered on 03/25/2019, 04/04/2019, 04/10/2019, 04/24/2019, 05/06/2019.