Link to the Summit Law website is available via WCIA's website, just click "Register for this event" button.
In 2019, Summit Law Group is offering annual group subscription rates for their webinars. The annual subscription will allow employers to access all webinars for as many employees as they want throughout the year for one flat rate.Registration:
To initiate the subscription, send an email to Summit Law Group at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information in the email:
Once your organization has contacted Summit to initiate the subscription, Summit will send you information about how to sign employees up for the various webinar trainings offered throughout the year.
- Organization name
- Number of full-time employees
- Primary contact (name, address, phone number and email address)
- Email should reference "WCIA MEMBER"
Washington Cities Insurance Authority (WCIA) will reimburse for 50 percent of the group subscription fee, not
to exceed $1,000 per Member, per year. Members will need to pay Summit Law Group first and then submit their reimbursement request to WCIA. For reimbursement, we will need a copy of the invoice (pdf format is required).
Intended Audience: Managers and Supervisors
Training on the federal and state laws addressing protected leave entitlements. This webinar will provide an overview of:
- The federal Family and Medical Leave Act;
- Leave as a reasonable accommodation of a disability;
- Washington State paid sick leave;
- The range of other leave entitlements available to employees under state and federal laws.
This course is currently being offered on 08/14/2019, 12/11/2019.