Department of Enterprise Services (DES)
A link to the full course description is available via WCIA's website, just click "Register for this Event" button.
DES Non-Merit Registration Form l
ocated below the phrase Related Information.
Complete the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please contact Rachael Stich: 360.407.8447.
Washington Cities Insurance Authority (WCIA) supports this course by providing a limited reimbursement of:
- One registration per member, per year
- Please register and pay DES first
This workshop provides an overview and introduction to help you take the steps to becoming a supervisor. You will consider your supervision and leadership potential, learn tools to becoming an exceptional leader, and skills will be built around working with your team.Performance Objectives:
- Understand the core responsibilities of a supervisor
- Recognize strengths and identify skill gaps
- Communication skills needed to give & receive feedback
- Help employees to set & reach goals
This course is currently being offered on 09/11/2019, 11/15/2019.