WA State Criminal Justice Training Commission (CJTC)
Link to course registration and further information is available via WCIA's website, just click "Register for this event" button.Reimbursement funding is available upon program completion.
Washington Cities Insurance Authority (WCIA) supports this program by providing a limited reimbursement of:
- Two registrations per member, per year
- Please register and pay CJTC first
This class is 40 hours in length. Topics include:
- Introduction to the Criminal Justice system
- State & Federal criminal history guidelines
- Records dissemination
- Media relations and resources
- Firearms laws
- Property and evidence
Prerequisite: Current employment in the law enforcement field
This course is currently being offered on 04/08/2019.