Link to the Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) registration page is available via WCIA's
website - just click "Register for this Event" button.
Washington Cities Insurance Authority (WCIA) supports this program by providing a limited reimbursement of:
- One registration per member, per year
- Please register and pay first
WCIA reimbursement funding is available upon program completion.
This course is the most comprehensive training program on playground harzard identification and risk management methods offered anywhere. Advanced reading and fifteen hours of training from nationally known playground safety experts will prepare participants to "sit" for Certified Playground Safety Inspector Examination offered at the culmination of the certification course.
- Identifying hazards on playgrounds
- Developing risk management tools
- Legal aspects of having a comprehensive safety program
- Test methods for entrapment, protrusions and entanglements
(Description obtained from WRPA website: http://www.wrpatoday.org/certified-playground-safety-inspector)
This course is currently being offered on 05/08/2019.